Sunday, September 4

I'm Still. In. Ecuador.

No, you didn't read the title of this post wrong.. I am still in Ecuador. I almost made it to Colombia today. I was ON A PLANE that was going to Colombia. Or so I thought.

At present, I am sitting in bed in my (free) five-star hotel room in Guayaquil, having spent the evening swimming, hot tubbing, and eating (free) dinner. I'm certainly not as cranky as some of the other passengers from the cancelled flight. I has actually been a very nice (and free) evening. The funny thing is, I do not actually feel free at all right now. I feel very much like a prisoner in this swanky Guayaquil hotel - a prisoner that can only be happy with complimentary Q tips and bedside chocolates for so long...

I think I would like to go to Colombia now. You can do that, universe, can't you? For me? Please?

I'll keep you all posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment