Tuesday, October 25

Greetings from Valdivia, but I am leaving tomorrow morning!

Valdivia has been really nice, but I head out tomorrow morning on the 29-hour bus to Coyhaique! GAHH!! Patagonia here we come!

The timeline is: at 9:45am Chile time I take a quick bus down to Osorno, about 2 hours south of here. From there I get on the bus to Coyhaique, which leaves at 12:35pm tomorrow (Wednesday) and gets to Coyhaique at 5:00PM ON THURSDAY.

I also just learned this a day or two ago: most of the ride will be in Argentina! Apparently that's where the Carretera Austral is.

I think it's going to be one of the more intense travel experiences of my trip. Will try to post on Thursday evening from Coyhaique, the last sure time I'll have good internet before getting to Conservación Patagónica on Friday. Did I mention I AM VERY EXCITED??!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Karen, I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Check out the specs here: http://bit.ly/tvEEN7

    Happy Blogging!
    -Hayley

    ReplyDelete